Why Should You Consider Working with an Independent Brokerage? Everyone wants the best: the best service, product, price, quality – the list goes on and on. What if the best isn’t what it appears to be? Does perception equal reality when it comes to hiring the best Realtor and brokerage to sell your home? The answer is that it depends. ...Read more
Customer service is the cornerstone of our business. Fred Miller Group's Realtors® are trained to listen to your goals and concerns and implement a home marketing plan that reflects those conversations. Sometimes things do not go as smoothly as planned, but our agents are adept at handling issues as they arise with grace, skill and courtesy.
When you list your home with a Fred Miller Group Realtor, you get the collective experience and support of every agent in the company. Our company culture champions mutual respect, camaraderie and support among Realtors® - no matter which company they are affiliated with. This high standard for professional behavior results in more closed sales, fewer issues, and friendships throughout the industry that make the next transaction that much easier.
As an independent, locally owned brokerage, Fred Miller Group has access to powerful tools to help sellers take advantage of up-to-the-minute trends in the marketplace.
- BrokerMetrics - This dynamic software culls data and creates reports that depict an accurate picture of the local market conditions. Knowing exactly what forces are driving the market in your neighborhood helps you set a list price that will attract qualified buyers and strong offers. On the other side of the table, we can educate buyers as to the real conditions of the market and assist them in making attractive offers.
- Leverage Global Partners - Our affiliation with Leverage Global Partners gives your home appropriate exposure on a global scale. Our relationships with other Leverage-affiliated brokerages help match buyers moving to Jacksonville with our sellers.
Fred Miller Group provides sellers with a high level of service throughout the listing period. One of sellers' biggest concerns is security - who will have access to the home and how will they access it?
- Electronic lockboxes. Fred Miller Group only uses electronic lockboxes from NEFAR, which means that only Realtor members of the Northeast Florida Association of Realtors® can access the key to a seller's home, and only during hours that can be specified for each listing. The lockbox also records the time and the name of the Realtor who accessed it.
- Scheduled showing appointments. Except in rare cases at the seller's request for a vacant listing, Fred Miller Group's Realtors® require showing agents to schedule showing appointments in advance. This increases the security of your home while it is on the market and allows us to automatically request feedback from the showing agent.
- A recognizable presence. Fred Miller Group's sign and logo have not changed in 20 years, and for good reason. We believe it is important to convey a consistent, high quality message to the public. Our teal signs and visible presence in the marketplace are unmistakable.
Thank You for Contacting Us
PAGE 1 OF 11